Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ben Meyercord's Live Music Picks for Wednesday, October 27th

Hello Dear Readers,

Last night I carved a pumpkin. It ended up taking a long time. It turned out well, but I didn't go out to any shows. I like shows. I do. Sometimes though it just doesn't happen. Also sometimes when you're blogging you get called into work. Then you don't have time to actually write. Ummm… that happened to me today. So that is why there are no descriptions. Also, I will be out of town for several days. I would check out pc-pdx.com they have a pretty good show listing. These are the shows that look good:

The Know is having a show with Cat Fancy!, Guantanamo Baywatch, and DJ Ken Dirtnap. The show is FREE and starts at 8 PM.
Holocene is having a Pakistani Flood Benefit: It will have Dragging an Ox Through Water, Golden Retriever, Ilyas Ahmed, Whip, DJ Yeti and DJ Swami Davis Jr. The show is $5-$10 and starts at 8:30 PM.

Mississippi Studios is having a show with Apple in Stereo, Fol Chen, and The Minders. The show is $14 and starts at 9 PM.

The Goodfoot is having a show with Blue Cranes and Scott Amendola Trio. The show is $10 and starts at 9 PM.

If you see me at any of these shows please say, "Hi". I am not asking much.

-Ben


Blue Cranes are playing the Goodfoot tonight!

No comments: