Friday, July 17, 2009

PDX-POP @ City Hall

In case you missed it, the PDX-POP kickoff at City Hall was a blast. I'm currently uploading videos and will have a full report posted tomorrow, but in the meantime here are some pictures I took. First the Glisan bus poetry and the rest at the actual event....

bus poetry

pdx-pop city hall y la bamba

point juncture, wa 2

dogs

point juncture,wa pdx-pop city hall

child

Oddly didn't snap any YACHT photos as I was strictly capturing video by the time they came on. So full report tomorrow with video of all three bands. And the full story behind why this security guard was not exactly my best friend.

security

wack

I can't speak to the "enhut" part, but she was Wack indeed. All in all a great time was had nonetheless. Soon......




2 comments:

Goldie Davich said...

WACKENHUNT!!!!

They worked security at Mall 205 back when it had a liquor store and a bar. They were totally useless and funny.

Amber Dawn said...

"I can't speak to the 'enhut' part but she was Wack indeed" - funniest thing I've heard all day, maybe the past couple of days.