Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Little Sister's First Singing Recital

Ok.. so maybe this post won't teach you anything about records coming out or the current Portland music scene. But what's more crappy and indie than a kids' music recital in the Couve? Besides, I think my sister is totally awesome, and I'm really proud of her. She's only 11! I really want her to put up some videos of her original stuff though. She's been making up songs pretty much since she could talk.





she's also a certified veterinary assistant. I'm not kidding. Precocity runs in the family, I can't help it.

4 comments:

Ben Meyercord said...

So Indie. When I was 11 I was retarded. She is so much cooler than I was.

Amber Dawn said...

Me too, actually. I had no social skills and didn't realize there was music besides the Beatles, the Spice Girls, and classical music.

Goldie Davich said...

:-)

Thank you for posting this!!!

Cancha-diction said...

oh this is great! i love your blog! it's very informative for all us indie music followers. id love to follow you if you follow me as well. thanks so much!