Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chrome Wings This Week

Hey there, faithful CIMTB readers - remember back in January when I told you about one of my favourite Portland bands, Chrome Wings? (You forgot?!? I forgive you. click here.) Anyhow, my story's short and sweet, and the moral is, you have no excuse not to see them, because they're playing tomorrow night at the Chaos Cafe, 2620 SE Division. (I'm pretty sure it's all ages, early show.) They're also playing a north Portland house party on Saturday, but I don't have the address. (It might be a small-scale affair) and have dates coming up in March and April. Come on down and show some love!

2 comments:

Ben Meyercord said...

This show totally made my list of shows for the week.

Ben Meyercord said...

I totally messed up again, so it is a good thing you listed this show.