Friday, February 22, 2008

PDX Pop Now! is taking requests for the 2008 line up. Now!

The good people of PDX Pop Now! have begun taking requests for bands you, the people, would like to see play this years festival. All you have to do is type in the band's name in the box here. Feel free to check out the CIMTB master list of Portland bands if you can't remember all the bands you wish to see play this year.

Also while on the PDX Pop Now! website you should go here to write a letter to the OLLC.

And if you are in a band, you still have some time to submit a track for consideration for the CD complition. Just download this form and send it in by Friday the 29th of February.



Art created by EMEK

5 comments:

Goldie Davich said...

yay

Tom Degan said...

I keep running into you everywhere! The sites you manage are fantastic!

All the best,

Tom Degan
tomdeagan@frontiernet.net

Goldie Davich said...

Tom! Thank you for the compliment :-)

I hope everyone gets a chance to read your blog!

Amber Dawn said...

I already sent the OLCC a letter, cause I'm so special.
Is it totally egotistical to vote for my own band even though nobody knows who they are? well, I guess at least our 72 myspace friends know who we are...

Goldie Davich said...

Amber Dawn -- If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself? I would.

If I was a band I would vote for myself and then tell everyone I know to do so as well.