Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fensepost.com Album Reviews of Portland Bands

****REPUBLISHED -- LINKS TO FENSEPOST ARE WORKING****


Andy of FensePost Record Reviews went through his archives for me and gave me a wonderful list of links to the reviews of Portland bands. Andy rules it! I love making list's and I love even more sharing with you a music review site that "is a music website for fans obsessed with discovering new music brought to you by fanatics obsessed with everything music."

ARISTEIA: A LIGHT THAT PLUGS INTO THE SUN
ARISTEIA: YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH, YOU GIVE ME PATIENCE
THE BLOW: PAPER TELEVISION
THE DIMES: SILENT GENERATION
EUX AUTRES: COLD CITY
EUX AUTRES: HELL IS EUX AUTRES
EUX AUTRES: PATRICK NIL
THE GOLDEN HOURS: THE MYSTERY & HER CREW
THE HELIO SEQUENCE: KEEP YOUR EYES AHEAD
JACKIE-O MOTHERFUCKER: VALLEY OF FIRE
THE LYMBYC SYSTYM: LOVE YOUR ABUSER
MENOMENA: FRIEND AND FOE
NIRE: VESPERS
NORFOLK AND WESTERN: THE UNSUNG COLONY
PSEUDOSIX: PSEUDOSIX
JAMES SASSER: THE MELCLIFF
THE SHAKY HANDS: THE SHAKY HANDS
THE THERMALS: THE BODY THE BLOOD THE MACHINE
A WEATHER: THE FEATHER TEST
WET CONFETTI: LAUGHING, GASPING

4 comments:

Ben Meyercord said...

There also a few band features on the site as well.

Gingerbread Patriots

Lostine who is actually James Sasser

Meyercord

Westfold

Goldie Davich said...

Thank you Ben. Did you notice none of my links worked?

Ben Meyercord said...

Goldie--No I did not. Crazy.

Goldie Davich said...

I will redo it... maybe I will delete this post... maybe you can post a blog with the band features...