Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ben Meyercord's Live Music Picks for Wednesday, May 19th

Hello Dear Readers,

How you guys doing? I am feeling fine, thanks. Last night I played at Poises an introduced saw to the Meyercord mix. I think it went pretty well. I also wanted to thank Audrye for coming out to the show. She totally said "Hi" to me. She also went freshman Literature with me. In Denton, TX. Where I started doing Meyercord as a musical project. Nuts. Also I was super busy at work. So I thought it would be fun to show what it would be like if I didn't write much about these bands. Basically today I ran out of time. So today we are like all the boring lists of shows. Except we still have links. Anyway here are some shows that look good to me tonight:

Holocene is having a show with Nice Nice, ASSS, Romancing, and Golden Retreiver. DJ New Moon and DJ Tropical Depression ( Claudia of Explode Into Colors) will also be playing some tunes. The show is FREE and starts at 8:30 PM.

Doug Fir is having a show with Soft Tags, Massive Moth, and Rollerball. The show is $7 and starts at 9 PM.

Goodfoot is having a show with Night Mechanic, Air War, Almost Dark, and Gregory Miles Harris. The show is at 9 PM.

If you see me at any of these shows please say "hi". I will most likely put your name in print (maybe even IN ALL CAPS).

-Ben


Air War will play Goodfoot tonight. I have no idea what they look like.

No comments: