Friday, May 29, 2009

Sandpeople Redux


"trying to win an argument on the internet is like trying to lasso fire"
- iwilleatyourorigami @ the AV Club 

PS Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children? Ok, so first DARE said "Hugs not Drugs" and NOW they're trying to flip the script? Not cool Crime Dog McGruff. If that is your REAL name.

PPS After much deliberation (aka buying the new Sandpeople EP on itunes in part due to recent coverage by local media) I have decided to review said EP on this here site of which I am so very proud to be apart of.  Manyana. Or Saturday. Soon though.

Suffice to say I've listened to the EP on repeat all day/night in a way I haven't since Tha Carter 3 and will continue to do so until I report back track by track. Others have reviewed it already. And I respectfully disagree with a lot of them. 

Long Story Short....  I'll be back soon.


No comments: