Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inadequately content

Ha and Ha!
I thought I would begin via an introduction. My name is Mr. Fiore, and yes, I in fact have no idea what this music thing is people keep talking about. At any rate, due to a fusion of language barriers and living in the delectable NE of the city that is Portland, I will be posting a column once a week, reviewing anything from local gigs and bands to music from all over.

P.S.
Olafur Eliasson is a Big Danish Daddy!
http://modernjackassmag.com/2008/09/19/modern-jackass-productions-olafur-eliasson/

4 comments:

Y LA BAMBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben Meyercord said...

Let me tell you a little something about music. It is the DEVIL.

Brian Fiore - Silfvast said...

Ze Devil? Ahoy hoy!

Ben Meyercord said...

And I am a Satanist