Saturday, December 6, 2008

a truely helpful iPhone feature you don't have, yet:

A smoke detector that calls 911 based on screams and heat levels and oxygen levels... you know what I'm talking about right?

"iPhone! Where are you!?!?!??!"

iPhone responds,"I'm here and I've called 911"

"I don't think I will make it!" her desperate cries fade into the flames.

"I will read you your last rights."

"I can never stay mad at you iPhone. Life is one be magical shuffle and I was lucky enough to have you show up on my playlist...goodbye"

This Idea is MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
I came up with this idea while I was with my best muse Maria just a minute ago.

next idea:

"I am ro-bong." the robot said. My beliefs about artificial intelligent evaporated. The hole in my heart was the shape of a ro-bong... and I never even knew.

"Ro-bong, I could never stay mad at you."

THE END

Good ideas? Or is it crap? You be the judge and tell me what you think.

Thanks a million,

Ste. Goldie

4 comments:

Ben Meyercord said...

What if your iPhone could be programmed to be your best friend?

Say you're having a fight

You: I hate you and bever want to talk to you ever again.

iPhone: well if that's what you want. But before I go i want you to have this.

You: What? an envelope? this isn't some sort of I have always loved you "inthat way" sort of letter is it"

iPhone: Just open it.

You: Gasp! I can't believe you got me NKOTB tickets.

iPhone: well I know that you really wanted to go so...

You: Oh iPhone, I could never stay mad at you.

Goldie Davich said...

iPhone, you complete me... You make me a better person. Run away with me... Be with me not with him.

Goldie Davich said...

I do wish I had a best friend.

Amber Dawn said...

Ro-bong. Hell yes. That is the funniest thing in the world.
I mean, iphone is funny, but robong is megafunny.