Monday, May 5, 2008

FensePost Open Letter to Portland Indie Post Rockers AristeiA



Dear AristeiA,

It’s been too long. I’ve missed you. There’s a laundry list of things I’ve wanted to say but haven’t in the past year. I’ve been busy. Things are good; I just get distracted. I’m sorry I haven’t made it down to Portland to see any of your amazing shows and I’m sorry we haven’t spoken in a while. I’d like to take a moment and rectify that because, despite my being vacant, I do have strong feelings for you. continue reading...


In other AristeiA news:
Today is CINCO DE MAYO. AristeiA will be playing their signature indie rockstrumental songs at the kinda fancy Crown Room with Portland band Colt Vista.
Tonight May 5th, 2008
Crown Room
205 NW 4th Ave,
Portland, Oregon 97209
Cost : Mustache or $3
+21 / 9pm

In regards to recommended reading FensePost:
If you are an artist who wishes to submit an album for review, send it to the address listed below. If they like what they hear, they will review your album.
Attn: Andrew Fenstermaker
FensePost
1545 NW 57th Street, Unit 410
Seattle, WA 98107

1 comment:

noor said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة شركة رش حشرات بالمدينة المنورة