Friday, January 28, 2011

Y La Bamba is making a new record. We need your help!

Hello Dear Readers,

I wanted to let all of you guys know that Y La Bamba (the band that I play bass and sing in) is going to be recording a new full length album in the coming weeks. I totally feel like I am using this blog for my own gain doing this(because I am), but I wanted to let you know that to help fund the album, we jumped on the Kickstarter bandwagon. As with the other kickstarter campaigns, it's not like you are donating you money to get nothing but graditude in return. We gots all sorts of incentives that you get in return for your money donations. Check our Kickstarter page to see them all. Also check out the video our friend Ben Fee (of the Bar Bar Sessions fame) made for us.

-Ben

No comments: