Monday, April 28, 2008

WE'RE FROM JAPAN at JACKPOT RECORDS 10 YEAR PARTY

Here is a video of We're From Japan! at the Jackpot Records 10 year anniversary party. I know if you are at work you probably can't hear the QUALITY of the sound but you better just plug your ear buds into that little hole.



This awesome video is by Paper Cameras. I would like to offer up the idea: if you subscribe to this guys videos you will be delighted by the sights and sounds of awesome Portland music. Be sure to check out the Morgan Grace video. It's short, sweet and beatuiful! -- Ste. Goldie

3 comments:

Ben Meyercord said...

I think it is so hilarious that you can totally Brandon and I front and center.

Goldie Davich said...

I KNOW! So hilarious! Also -- Brandon radiates a gentle glow when he is at rock shows... Have you noticed?

AristeiA said...

i know. isn't he gorgeous!