Monday, August 25, 2008

Shameless Plug

shameless plug smaller


I'll keep this short and sweet as I am very very busy (read = getting stoned & drinking beer and watching old nba games & bad mtv2 shows on veetle). Anyway, in case you missed Dykeritz when we played live @ PDX-POP we've got a couple more shows coming up in the very near future.

Yes indeed. In the spirit of the Fat Boys, we are coming back hard again.

Specifically on

Saturday Sept 6th for MusicFestNW @ the Hawthorne Theater (All Ages) w/ Dirty Mittens, Copy and Dan Deacon

as well as

Thursday September 18th @ the Doug Fir (21+) opening for Starfucker at their CD release with DJ Beyonda getting the party started before we go on.

Yes, I know, I know. I should have been a good blogger and embedded links to the venues and the other bands, but that's what's google is for. Right? Particularly as I am currently way too busy to do so.

Lastly, feel free to comment, but be forewarned that all of my posts, beginning with this one, will require super difficult captchas to separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak. Don't say I didn't warn you.

worst captchas

1 comment:

Goldie Davich said...

Your game has no shame. Thank god.

I hope to see you on the 18th!