Dear Anonymous blog commenter,
I am no longer accepting anonymous comments. I will accept your internet aliases and such. This decision is based on:
- My inability to take most anonymous comments seriously.
- It's annoying to have multiply anonymous comments on one post. It's confusing.
- **tirade about the nature of The Internet**
- Using your real name is best because it establishes your online credibility.
- If you are in a band we are talking about you are more than welcome to discuss your music with us. Blogs ARE conversations. If you have criticism please share them. We aren't animals. If you are a venue, label, CD Baby... it's cool. Promoting your biznas it A-Okay... if you want to sell real estate then fuck off.
- STOP BEING A CHICKEN!
There are many advantages and NO disadvantages to using a user name. There have been a rash of anonymous comments. Some are from a truly interesting person. I hope they don't feel attacked. I just can't take it anymore.
Join the community. Let us call you by name, any name.
Goldie Davich <-- real name
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE Gmail, TypePad, Wordpress or AIM GET YOUR NEW USER NAME ACCOUNT HERE: OpenID