Thursday, December 20, 2012

UPDATED, SEE BELOW! Win tickets to Beats Antique 12/27!


Yes!  Beats Antique is on tour right now, and they're coming to Portland!  I saw some of the members of Beats Antique with the Yard Dogs Road Show a few years back.  In fact, I have a Beats Antique sticker on my laptop.  I will confess that I cut the sticker up and rearranged the letters to say "BE SATAN."  But that is not a slam on Beats Antique, who are awesome.  I'm just irreverent.


So yeah- let's get to the meat of it.  Beats Antique are going to be at the Crystal Ballroom 12/27, with opening act LYNX. You can buy tickets the normal way, or you can be cool and enter the giveaway!  We've got a pair of tickets for the lucky winner.  How do I win, you ask?  All you have to do is send your name and phone number in an email to contests@theconfluencegroup.com with "Crappy Indie and BEATS ANTIQUE" in the subject line.  The winner will be chosen by 2pm on 12/24/12.  Yes!

Get those entries in!  If you're still not convinced, I'll leave you this audio-visual reminder of how cool they are.  Thanks to Confluence Group PR for the contest, and Brian Hockensmith for the amazing photo of the band.  And make sure to check out their new album Contraption, Vol. 2.



UPDATE:  So, there are two shows at the Crystal, 12/27 and 12/28.  LYNX will only be at the 12/28 show, and the contest tix are for the 27th. The contest has been extended and will run through tomorrow, 12/27 until 1pm. If you haven't entered, do it now!

No comments: