Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Children of Mercy Needs Your Love!

Dear Crappy Indie Reader-Friends,
I would like to bring to your attention a project I'm involved with called Children of Mercy. Children of Mercy is a book collecting stories and essays by several people in the indie music world, including myself and a couple other Crappy Indie bloggers, accompanied by a music CD, covering the gamut of topics from band breakups to success stories. Perhaps most importantly, the proceeds from sales of Children of Mercy will go to support the fight against Cystic Fibrosis. In order to get this project off the ground, we need some help. That's why we've got a Kickstarter page. So I'd like to invite you to take a look, and pledge if you can. I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important.

No comments: