Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Big News


Well, kids... it's been a hell of a ride. I just wanted to take a moment to say goodbye, as I will be passing on the blog to a new master- John McElhenny, of Austin. (Yeah, Austin! The real deal!)  I'll let him introduce himself in a new post, but for now I'll just ask that you give him a laurel, and hearty greeting!

Thanks to Goldie, and my fellow bloggers, and all the artists and PR peeps who have made it such a great run for me. Goodbye for now, but I'm sure I'll be seeing you around... so get cracking, and send John your submissions!

3 comments:

magnifictraining said...

Recently, I did not give lots of consideration to leaving responses on site page reports and have positioned responses even less. Reading through by way of your enjoyable article, will assist me to do so sometimes.
Latest jobs

Fair Oaks said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0

mista ben said...

Hi, this blog is very nice. Great Article.

best gadget reviews