Monday, July 9, 2012

BAT COUNTRY!!!!!! "I'm Your Ice Cream Man" Edition

Skipping Girl Vinegar have made the most twee indie Nickleback video EVER.


Oh yes I did go there!

 Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop taking my crazy pills.
Now this is the sort of slick funky whatchamafuck I was looking for.

 Holy crap, what is going on here?!?
Okay, it was cool until this guy started talk/rapping. Go to his gig on July 16th and yell at him for me.

 "Oh, it's positively maudlin outside."
I don't really know what to make of this video. I like it for a few moments, then it's all, "Hey, Live called and they want their identity back."  


Here we go.
.  
See- dark music, minimalist video- classy all around. 


 Hold on to your beer!
  
Well, it started out cute.


 Local rapper J Poetic doesn't seem like he really means it.  
I guess give him points for trying.


 So, I was simultaneously scared and eager to check this one out.  
Well, it is totally one step away from being a Die Antwoord video, but the song is pretty cool. 


 That's it for Bat Country!!!!! for now. Oh, wait. Ice cream. I totally forgot to make my ice cream-related announcement. Soon! Here's a little something to tide you over.

1 comment:

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

Wow thanks for all the new music that i can obsess about for a while. Usually people dont have the pleasure of introducing me into anything new. I post a couple songs here and there as well if your interested.