Monday, March 15, 2010

Ben Meyercord's Live Music Picks for Monday, March 15th

Hello Dear Readers,

Last night I stayed in and played bass. It was relaxing but I still ended up staying up later that I probably should have. Oh well. There are two shows that peaked my interest that are happening today. One is not local but I think I will go see A Place To Bury Strangers at The Woods for FREE at 6 PM. Here is the local one:

Monday, March 15th

Valentine's is having a show with Repetitions (new project of Flaspar), Acre, and Romancing. Who likes electronic dance music? I believe that's what Flaspar makes. Who likes electronic non dance music? That is kinda what Acre makes. Who likes Panther? That band doesn't exist anymore. Sorry. But the main dude is in Romancing sounding quite a bit not like Panther. The show is FREE and starts at 9 PM.

If you see me at either of these shows please say, "Hi". I asked nicely. Don't make me ask again.

-Ben


This is how to romance? Romancing plays at Valentine's tonight.

No comments: